Spotify has shown the top 15 most-streamed dance songs of 2017 — and not unsurprisingly it’s an all EDM affair.
Taking the number one spot is The Chainsmokers’ ‘Something Like That’, together with all the US duo scoring three tracks at the top 15, including the duo’s ‘Paris’ at number three and ‘Closer’ at number 7.
Elsewhere, the number two spot moved to Kygo for his Selena Gomez collaboration ‘It Ain’t Me’.
Martin Garrix’s collaboration with Dua Lipa, ‘Scared To Be Lonely’, watched the DJs winner miss out placing at number 6.
Daft Punk’s two collaborations with The Weeknd watched the robots shoot 10th and a 9th, whilst the remainder of the list contains tracks by the likes of David Guetta, Calvin Harris , Clean Bandit, and DJ Snake.
Take a Look at the EDM-centric listing below.
15. Axwell & Ingrosso — More Than You Know
14. DJ Snake effort. Justin Bieber — Let Me Love You
13. Calvin Harris feat. Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry, Big Sean — Feels
12. David Guetta feat. Justin Bieber — 2U
11. Calvin Harris feat. Frank Ocean, Migos — Slide
10. The Weeknd feat. Daft Punk — Starboy
9. The Weeknd feat. Daft Punk — Can I Feel It Coming
8. Clean Bandit feat. Zara Larsson — Symphony
7. The Chainsmokers — Closer
6. Martin Garrix effort. Dua Lipa — Scared
5. Clean Bandit feat. Sean Paul, Anne-Marie — Rockabye
4. Zedd effort. Alessia Cara — Stay
3. The Chainsmokers — Paris
2. Kygo effort. Selena Gomez — It stinks not Me
1. The Chainsmokers feat. Coldplay — Something Like This